Monday, January 4, 2016

New for the New Year

Hi,

Just to pause from uploading my artwork for sec... I thought I'd share a couple of new Premade backgrounds.
I didn't make many resources over the past year and that's something I intend on changing for 2016.
So here's are a couple to kick start the year.




Copyright notice: You are free to use in your artworks, to distribute & sell your art containing my stock.
Please provide credit by way of a link with my name "Brenda Clarke" & show me your work where possible.
DO NOT redistribute, sell or make new stock from stock resources or claim as your own in anyway.

Enjoy! 


Images use in creation of these work are either my own or public domain



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda--The one with cloud cover and tall reddish grasses is just so atmospheric. I am using one of your pre-mades in my eNewsletter (with proper credit). I would like to use your work for the cover of a new novel, but it is not a pre-made--it is House Project. Would like very much to discuss (or perhaps you would have an additional idea)--if you can, just contact me at reginajc777@gmail.com? Your work is stunning all round. Thanks so much--Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina,

      Thanks for the nice comment. I'm so happy to hear you are find my resources useful :)

      I am emailing you directly about the use for your book cover.

      Thanks again,
      Brenda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...