Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grungy Wall textures

Hi all,

I hope you're having a great start to your weekend.

Here's a new pack of six grungy wall textures I created this morning, followed by an example use.


Texture @100% overlay
I then duplicated the images, desaturated and set it to 100% multiply above the texture layer and add the dragonfly just for fun ;))

Image credits, with my thanks to:
Dandelion clock by Shandi-lee
Dragonfly by Painted on my Soul  from PNGTubes com


Enjoy,
Brenda
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! Just stopping in to say hello. I recently joined your groups on Flickr and will enjoy using your backgrounds and textures in the all the fun challenges there! Love your work too!
    Liz (♥OhLizz♥)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz, that is a great compliment.

    Thank you for joining my site and my groups. I look forward to enjoying a lot more of your wonderful work! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful grunge textures. Thank you very much for sharing this. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock the Grunge!!!!

    Used it here to make a boxer picture....
    http://mtphoto.us/wordpress/

    May your grunge always be - er - grungy... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your both welcome. :)))

    Michael the site looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...